Our customers are more than just a name. We value building true relationships. You will be assigned a dedicated Supports Coordinator who will help you achieve your goals. Your personal Supports Coordinator can help you with:
- Developing your service plan.
- Finding personal care attendants and respite services.
- Collaborating with financial management services for the consumer-employer.
- Coordinating home/environmental modifications, personal emergency response systems and other medical equipment.
- Monitoring your plan to maximize services.
- Connecting you to community resources.
We also help you find state-funded financial assistance. For more information, visit our Financial Assistance page or contact the UDS Independent Resource Center at
Have questions about our support services?Contact Us