Our customers are more than just a name. We value building true relationships. You will be assigned a dedicated Supports Coordinator who will help you achieve your goals. Your personal Supports Coordinator can help you with:
- Developing your service plan.
- Finding personal care attendants and respite services.
- Collaborating with financial management services for the consumer-employer.
- Coordinating home/environmental modifications, personal emergency response systems and other medical equipment.
- Monitoring your plan to maximize services.
- Connecting you to community resources.
We also help you find state-funded financial assistance. For more information, visit our Financial Assistance page or contact the UDS Independent Resource Center at
“I am thankful that UDS elected to handle my mother’s care, they have definitely made the experience a positive one. I would highly recommend them to family and friends.” — D.S.
“My Service Coordinator addresses all questions and constantly provides recommendations and solutions.” — UDS Client
We are NCQA Certified
UDS is one of only three Service Coordination agencies within PA who have received accreditation through the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA). This accreditation directly addresses how case management services are delivered, not just the organization’s internal administrative process, and gets right to the core of care coordination and quality of care. The NCQA Case Management Accreditation program completes a commitment to the highest degree of quality improvement.
Have questions about our support services?