Ride • Donate • Sponsor
On Saturday, September 20 a team of bicyclists will be riding for UDS in Dream Ride Lancaster, a local fundraising ride to promote clean air and support dozens of local charities. Dream Ride is a primary fundraiser for the UDS service dogs program, having raised close to $50,000 over the past decade. This will be our 11th year participating in the Dream Ride, and our Dream Team hopes to raise $7,000.
We are extremely grateful for our riders who make up the Dream Team and the community support we receive. Our volunteers and dogs in training host a water station, giving us the opportunity to interact with the riders and thank all of them for riding to benefit so many local charities.
You can join in Dream Ride by riding in the event, donating money or sponsoring a rider to help UDS and other local charities.
Dream Ride Lancaster serves as a fundraiser for the following charities:
- Dream Ride Projects
- United Disabilities Services
- Longer Alone Ministries, Inc.
- Community Services Inc
- Bridge Of Hope Lancaster and Chester Counties
- Friendship Community
- House on the Rock Family Ministries
- Kairos School of Spiritual Formation
- Millersville International House
- The Nazareth Project, Inc.
- New Hope Community Life Ministry
- Team Shana Inc
- Bethany Christian Services
- Mental Health America of Lancaster County
- LGBT Community Center Coalition of Central PA
Donate to the Ride by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org