Upcoming Volunteer Needs:
- Annual Gala and Silent Auction Volunteers (Spring)
- Challenger Football Buddies (Aug – Oct)
- Holiday Gift Wrappers (December)
- Companion (visit, read or play a game) to someone receiving in-home care
- Guest Speaker or “Helping Hand” at Adult Enrichment Day Program
- Social Media Assistant – Help to maintain our social presence!
- Photography – Take pictures of UDSF events or consumers
Please contact us if you are interested in any of these opportunities!
888-837-4235 or ResourceCenter@udsfoundation.org
Dog Lovers Needed. Volunteer today!
If you love dogs and appreciate the life-altering contribution service dogs make in people’s lives, you can help in many ways:
- Be A Puppy Pal
Assist a Puppy Home by playing with, exercising and training a puppy. Fill out the UDS Puppy Pal Questionnaire >
- Puppy Sitters
Relieve Puppy Homes by keeping a dog for a short time.
- Be A Puppy Home
Love, raise and train a puppy for 18 months.
- Special Events Volunteers
Help out at service dog special events, shows and fundraisers.
- High School Senior Projects (Community Service)
Raise a UDS Service Dog puppy!