Upcoming Volunteer Needs:
- Annual Gala Volunteers – Silent Auction Committee Members to help solicit items for the gala
- Be a “buddy” for our Challenger Football participants
- Wrap gifts at our Holiday Gift Wrap Booth (December)
- Be a companion – visit, read or play a game – for a few hours to some of those we serve through Independent Living Services
- Be a guest speaker or a “Helping Hand” at Adult Enrichment
- Social Media Assistant – Love to work with Social Media? Help us maintain our social presence!
- Photography – We are always looking for individuals to take pictures of events or consumers
Please contact us if you are interested in any of these opportunities!
888-837-4235 or ResourceCenter@udsfoundation.org
Dog Lovers Needed. Volunteer today!
If you love dogs and appreciate the life-altering contribution service dogs make in people’s lives, we have lots of ways you can help, including:
- Puppy Homes
Give us 18 months of your time, patience and love to raise and help train a puppy.
- Puppy Sitters
Provide a short respite for Puppy Home people by keeping their pups while they’re away from home.
- Puppy Pals
Assist a Puppy Home by playing with, exercising and training a puppy.
Fill out the UDS Puppy Pal Questionnaire >
- Special Events Volunteers
Help out at service dog special events, shows and fundraisers.
- High School Senior Projects
The perfect community service senior volunteer project for dog-loving high-schoolers – raising a UDS Service Dog puppy! This rewarding project can actually be started in your junior year.